My client is a Global leader in the provision of Information Management Solutions to both the corporate and public sector. They are looking to expand their current team based in the UK and are recruiting for a Filenet Developer and a Filenet Administrator.
· Work on JAVA-based application development efforts in an IBM Websphere environment including IBM Filenet, (and other associated components).
· Apply the basic principles of agile software development.
· Improve and enforce current software development standards and practices.
· Contribute to architectural / infrastructure analysis and improvement efforts.
· In addition to working with a project team (e.g., Project Manager, Requirements Analyst, Test Manager), directly interact with current or planned application users to ensure proper alignment between technical efforts and user needs.
· This individual must be able to work on cross-functional development teams providing support to diverse platforms.
· This may include overseeing and mentoring junior developers.
· Works closely with clients, vendors, and other technical staff to identify and resolve complex issues or problems that impact the environment.
· Installs, configures, and maintains FileNet P8.
· Provides technical support for FileNet application development.
· Consults with clients and other technical staff on complex FileNet design, implementation, or maintenance issues.
· Provide capacity planning and manages performance of the FileNet environment.
· This individual must be able to work on cross-functional development and deployment teams providing support to diverse platforms.
Ring us on 0118 921 1599 to talk about this role
Return to the Vacancy ListUpload My CV For This Role